Tuesday 6 January 2015

Bunking off early...

Things were a little quieter at work today as most of the older children have gone back to school after the Christmas holidays. We were still quite busy though, which was great. If only it could be like this every day!

Sophie and I managed to get away a little earlier than normal and I went home to indulge in some recorded programmes. We are going to have to make some serious decisions about the gym soon as neither of us have been for quite a while. I can't seem to kick start myself into a diet or getting back to exercise and I know exactly why this time of the year is so horrible as the weather is still bad and we seem to have so few hours of daylight. I will be glad when January and February are over and we can look forward to longer days and warmer temperatures!

Both Keith and Mikey were out this evening - Mikey to Cadets after his break and Keith to a local football match. Rather him than me as it was a very cold night! Sophie and I cooked dinner and then we sat down to watch....yes! Desperate Housewives (which we've nearly finished by the way!).

No comments: