Friday 10 October 2014

Thank goodness...it's Friday!

I was called to the school mid-morning to collect Mikey as he'd "hurt his back". I had no choice but to take him home and leave him with Keith which was a bit worrying as both of them aren't speaking to each other at the moment after having a wee spat...

I left Sophie at work in the late afternoon and went home for a couple of hours to see how the warring factions were getting on...Mikey had retreated to his room all afternoon but had sneaked downstairs for a muffin at some point. Luckily that seemed to be all Keith had to report so I breathed a sigh of relief. While I was at home I hoovered up all the leaves that were gathered outside our back door (it's started) and then watched half of Neighbours before it was time to return to work and collect Sophie.

I will be really glad when working these late hours is over and we can get back into our normal gym routine!



No comments: