Sunday 19 October 2014

A wee bit hungover...

I woke up this morning with the mother of all headaches, even though I don't think I drank that much last night, and I certainly didn't indulge in any red wine like some I could name!

I went downstairs, blearily made myself a cup of coffee and took some Nurofen. After an hour I still felt rough so I went back to bed and listened to Keith clearing up the few glasses that needed washing by hand. He seemed very cheerful even though he'd drunk beer and wine as well as the whisky!

There was no way I felt able to drive Sophie to work and go to Booker so I left that to Keith and went and lay on the sofa. Luckily, I fell asleep and when I woke up I felt much better which was a good thing as Mikey wanted me to drive him to Brixworth to meet his mates.

When I got back I hung some washing out as it was a beautiful day and really breezy and waited for Keith to come home so I could make us lunch of leftover fried poatoes! A great hangover cure!

The rest of the day was spent doing very little and I didn't feel in the least bit guilty! Sophie treated me to a coffee at Costa when she finished work and we headed home via Brixworth to pick up Mikey.

Before dinner I had a small glass of red wine but that was my lot for tonight!

No comments: