Thursday 30 October 2014

Noise and mess rule!

The  noise and mess really got to all of us at work today! Even though the weather has been dry, we were as busy as yesterday when it was drizzly.

In the afternoon we went to help clear tables and wash up and there was little black bits and mess everywhere. I certainly won't miss this when we sell the business! Although it was great to be busy the noise levels and just sheer messiness left behind by some customers is difficult to live with all day!

Sophie and I were going to go to the costume hire shop after work as I wanted to look at wigs. I've decided to go to Andrea's Come Dine With Me as Nana Mouskouri, the famous Greek singer, so I thought a dark wig would be great, along with some large black spectacles! Sophie will give me a makeover with heavy black eye liner and I'm going to wear a black trouser suit I have to complete the look!

However, when we left work at almost 5pm, the traffic was really heavy leaving the estate so we just headed home instead. It was lovely to be quiet and Sophie and I watched a couple of episodes of Flip Men before Keith and I went into the conservatory to plan next week's meals over a drink or two!

No comments: