Sunday 26 October 2014

Sunday...a "Non-day"!

Well, the clocks went back last night so we all gained an extra hour in bed this morning! I was very thankful, as after my busy day yesterday I was hoping for a restful Sunday!

The morning was taken up with going to Booker to get some stuff for the business and then taking Sophie into work. By the time we arrived home it was after midday so time for a coffee and some lunch before spending the afternoon doing very little. I did consider washing the car but it really wasn't a nice day and there was a nasty cold little wind that made me decide to stay indoors in the warm!

It was lovely to sit and do some research on my family tree without feeling guilty and after I'd picked Sophie up from work we settled down on the sofa to read the Sunday papers and looked forward to a delicious, warming beef casserole for dinner!

No comments: