Monday 9 December 2013

Wimping out!

Today has been very busy, and I finally got around to painting one of the party rooms. It's not until I start painting that I realise how much I hate doing it!

So I was up and down a ladder all afternoon and when it came time to go to the gym, the energy levels were falling rapidly! When we got up to the changing rooms I suggested to Sophie that we just go down to the spa to relax...so we did! How lazy!

We had a lovely time soaking up the warmth of the steam room, the sauna and the jacuzzi then it was a battle through the rush-hour traffic to get home. On the way I called into the car-wash and gave the car a good clean as I was fed up with being covered in dirt every time I opened the boot!

Eventually, when we got home (I've never seen the traffic so bad) I sat with Keith in the conservatory and we had a couple of games of cards (he thrashed me so I refused to play any more) with a glass of wine! An indulgent end to a hectic day!

No comments: