Thursday 12 December 2013

More painting!

I spent all of today finishing off the party room as we are off to Kent tomorrow and then over to France for the day on Saturday. It was hard work as I'm never very keen on balancing at the top of ladders (and the wall was very high!) but I was so pleased with how it looked when I eventually finished.

After work Sophie and I went off to the nail salon and then it was a fairly early finish to the day to get home and start packing for our couple of days away. While dinner was cooking I managed to watch about an hour of Dr Zhivago and I enjoyed it very much. It's such a lovely film and Julie Christie is so beautiful in it. A new top arrived in the post for me today that may well do for my evening with the girls - it's a very pretty ivory top with black embroidery in the middle and looks vaguely Russian!

No comments: