Wednesday 18 December 2013

Such busy days!

Yesterday and today have been very busy indeed. On Tuesday we carried on with sorting things out with regards to the burglary and trying to find out more from the CCTV pictures. Sophie worked in the evening but rather than stay at work I went home and made loads of lists to prepare for my dinner party on Friday night.

Even though Mikey had taken today off with an upset tum, he still managed to make it to his Army Cadet night. I think that the thought of a small Christmas party may have helped as it was the last evening before they finished for the holidays!

Wednesday was spent literally rushing about like a mad thing! We had to stay at work until 1pm and I'd planned on buying all the food but I just ran out of time and all I ended up getting was the beef and the salmon. Keith has promised he will buy the veggies for me on Friday so that was a bit of a bonus!

Sophie and I were due to go to the gym after work but we were both shattered and I just couldn't face the thought of an hour's exercise. Even a session in the spa didn't appeal so we went home and relaxed - tomorrow we're off to Milton Keynes to do the last of our shopping so maybe one night without doing anything was a good idea!

No comments: