Wednesday 11 December 2013

Getting ready!

Keith came into work work with me today and we managed to get a lot done, on the Christmas front anyway! I finally decided to buy Mum and Dad a hamper, but didn't like any of the ones on offer from the likes of John Lewis or M&S so I logged onto Tesco and ordered loads of goodies from their Finest range to be delivered on Sunday at work! I managed to buy so much more food with the budget I had and Polly has very kindly offered to give me one of her baskets and make it up for me.

In the afternoon we nipped to Jones's and I bought a tablecloth and lots of bits for my Come Dine With me evening which I was pleased with. I'm hoping it'll be a great success and the DVD of Dr Zhivago is winging its way to me at the moment so I can watch it and glean more inspiration!

After work Sophie and I went off to the gym and I certainly made up for my sloth on Monday! I worked hard and finished my session wallowing in the warm waters of the jacuzzi. Just what was needed on a cold, foggy evening!


No comments: