Monday 2 December 2013

Deck the halls...the last part - I hope!

Keith didn't come into work with me today as he was working with Ian at Mum and Dad's house, sorting out their electrics so they could have some Christmas lights in their garden.

After doing all of our usual jobs in the morning I tackled the two tube slides and put up our own white Christmas tree. I did hope this would be the last one I would have to put up! I'd bought some new decorations for it but discovered that they all needed little strings to attach them to the branches - very fiddly! I'd hoped to get the artificial snow down and our polar bear and reindeer set up but I ran out of time so I'll have to finish it tomorrow! Where does the time go?

After work it was off to the gym where I had a good workout and Sophie fell asleep on the loungers again (according to one of the men in the jacuzzi!). I did think that going to the gym meant doing exercise...maybe I'm wrong!

No sooner had I got home and parked the car when Mikey came out and said that Keith needed picking up from the pub as he'd walked down and had no doubt had a beer or two! I immediately got back in the car and drove down to the village where he treated me to a drink. After today I think I deserved it!

No comments: