Tuesday 3 December 2013

Tennis elbow!

For about three weeks now I've had a painful arm and some days it's like having toothache in my elbow! I hate going to the doctor, but on Monday, when every movement hurt, I finally called and made an appointment at the surgery in Guilsborough.

So, after work today I dashed home to change and then made the fairly long trip over to Guilsborough where I waited half an hour to see the doctor. As soon as I explained the problem, she diagnosed Tennis Elbow straight away and printed some information for me to take home and read. There's little I can do except take Ibuprofen and try and rest the arm, which is impossible! She also recommended buying an elbow support so I'll pop to Boots tomorrow and see if I can get one.

Back home Keith took Mikey to Army Cadets while I had a lovely hot bath as I felt cold and achey. Neither of us felt like cooking tonight (I'd had Keith's leftover Chilli for lunch and very good it was, too!) so I snuggled up on the sofa with a very affectionate Archie and watched TV until it was time to pick Sophie up from her friend's house and then go and collect Mikey. I feel more like a taxi-driver than ever at the moment!

No comments: