Wednesday 4 December 2013

Pain, be gone!

My arm was really painful this morning so at lunchtime Keith and I went down to Boots at Riverside to see if I could get an elbow support. I bought one especially for Tennis Elbow and then we went off to Curry's PC World to buy Mikey an iPod charger cable. While we were in there we asked about the new Play Station 4 as he's asked for this for Christmas... They were unable to give us any information and it looks like there won't be any new stocks available until the New Year. Mikey will just have to re-think his pressie choices!

The elbow support, miraculously, worked straight away and reduced the pain considerably! I wore it just below my elbow and the awful toothachey feeling disappeared. After work Sophie and I went off to the gym and I had a really good workout followed by some relaxation in the spa. Even Sophie accompanied me tonight with no moans about feeling unwell or falling asleep on the loungers!


No comments: