Wednesday 1 December 2010

The last month...

So, this is it...December already and almost a year of keeping up with this blog which I have enjoyed so much. I fully intend to carry on next year...and all the years after that, hopefully!

The weather continues to be very cold with snow almost everywhere except here, which has not pleased the children who yearn for a "Snow Day"! Last night we went to see another Clairvoyant in Kettering who was supposed to be very good, but the word "Charlatan" came to mind almost immediately. I went with mum and dad who were equally unimpressed! He was very vague and said things that could have fit almost anybody. Sadly, there were a lot of women there who were very emotional and I felt quite uncomfortable as I was sure he was not genuine, despite accolades from the media (Jane MacDonald in particular) and having written three books. If I ever decide to see another medium in the future I will stick to a one-to-one session from a registered list, as I did before.

Our phone line at home is now completely dead, but I did get a text from BT to say they aim to have it fixed before Saturday, so we're keeping our fingers crossed. My car is now fixed and at a reasonable cost as well, not the hundreds and hundreds I was dreading!

No comments: