Friday 31 December 2010

Goodbye 2010...

I asked the question at the end of yesterday's blog as to whether 2010 has been a good, bad or indifferent year...I've been pondering the question overnight and the honest answer for me, is that it's been OK. I've had worst years, I've had better. But do years tend to be good or bad, or are they are mixture of the two? Life just happens. Sometimes we have control over events, sometimes we don't. I suppose it's how we react to situations in life that is the most important.

I don't tend to make resolutions, but I am trying to be more positive in 2011. I'm a firm believer that a postive outlook helps tremendously. Maybe not in certain situations, but even when things are really bad, there's normally a thin silver line of hope. And without hope where would we be?

My hopes for 2011 are too numerous to mention here but I will try, every day, to see something good in the day and not let the niggles get me down. I wish everyone a wonderful New Year and a wonderful life in 2011.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year Jane and happy blogging in 2011
sws

Anonymous said...

'Happy New Year'Jane and your family and Health and Happiness throughout 2011...

Wendyx

Janie said...

Thank you! Hope 2011 is going to be a great year for all of us!