Friday 24 December 2010

Christmas Eve

Well, the day didn't start as well as it could have... It was just pure luck I was up and making a cup of coffee at 6.15am this morning, because our cleaner sent me a text to say she couldn't come into work as she was ill...

Keith and I went in together with me ranting all the way but by 8.30am we were back home and mum and dad had taken over so I was now finally finished for Christmas. I went to give blood at 10am which was surprisingly very busy so it was lunchtime by the time I got home. I spent a pleasant half hour watching the end of the film Suspicion with Joan Fontaine and Cary Grant and then we went to the pub for lunch.

The pub was busy with a great atmosphere and we had a lovely lunch. It was heavenly to get home, put our feet up and watch some television to let our lunch digest!

The rest of the day has been very relaxed and after the children went to bed I filled their stockings with some little presents I bought yesterday. They might not believe in Santa Claus but they'll be surprised when they get up in the morning to their extra treats!

Happy Christmas!

No comments: