Wednesday 15 September 2010

Work!

It's been a long (ish) day for me today as I'm still at work and waiting for Sophie to finish her duties as party organiser. She has started to work for us regularly now and we have had to get a permit to enable her to work for us. She loves having her own money but I think I will need to impress upon her the importance of saving some of it and not spending it all on clothes and handbags!

It's been noticeably cooler today and Keith wore shorts into work today! He thought it was going to be warm like yesterday but instead of the 17-20c we had yesterday we had temperatures of about 12-15c so he was glad to get home and put something warmer on! I heard this morning that we're in for a cold, hard winter and that snow is forecast for next week in Scotland. Last year was bad enough, I'm not sure we could cope with prolonged snow and ice here at work as this affects us very badly. People do not venture out, especially young mums with small children. I wouldn't mind a cold winter at all, but I know certain members of my family will take it as a personal insult! Just as long as it doesn't snow on the 1st of November...please!

No comments: