Tuesday 28 September 2010

Computer problems...

Last night, halfway through writing my blog, my computer suddenly switched itself off (OK...I was playing Bejewelled Blitz at the time as well) but as it was past 10pm I just didn't have the heart to wait for it to recover from its little strop and write it all again, so I went to bed.

I really didn't have much to say anyway...Monday was just Monday. We interviewed four people for various jobs we have going at the moment. Two were very good, two were very bad but at least they turned up which is rare these days. We have lots of people ring up for a job, we ask them to come in and see us and then they just don't bother turning up which is annoying to say the least.

The weather has turned horrible - the very worst of Autumn weather. Grey, dampy and gloomy. But at least it's perfect for putting the fire on, curling up on the sofa and dreaming of sunny days to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane! You computer is definately overheating! thats exactly what happened to mind, after it had gotten very hot. Its go to be those fans. Please get it looked at before you lose everything.
Love you jottings btw
Jigz

Janie said...

Thanks jigz!!! The laptop is definitely on its way out...but as long as I don't play Bejeweled Blitz on it, it seems to be OK!