Friday 17 September 2010

Tempers fray...

It's been a tempestuous two days. I suppose when you have two women in the house, things can get a bit fraught at times!!

Yesterday it was my turn to yell at everyone which of course leaves me with a feeling of guilt and of saying things that might have been better left unsaid. Working with family is never easy and most times we get on, but occasionally there are flashpoints, which can sometimes clear the air a bit.

Now things have calmed down so the week has ended on a good note and I can look forward to the weekend. I've put the car boot off for a while as mum wants to join me but hasn't sorted her cast-offs out yet. Keith has started muttering about the books in the bedroom and apparently he fell over them last night on the way to bed. I was asleep (he thinks I was awake and pretending to be asleep) so top of my priority list for the weekend is to put them into the boxes that I've saved from work and which are filling the boot of my car...

Where I'll put them after that is anyone's guess!!

No comments: