Monday 13 September 2010

Monday again!

So it's back to Monday again and no doubt another week will fly by. We were busy at work today with scrubbing floors and shampooing carpets...what fun! I'm hoping this week will be slightly calmer than last week but who knows what each day will bring?

The nights are certainly drawing in and it was dark when I drove Keith home from the pub at 8pm. I used to feel a bit sad when this happened but now I realise there's nothing I can do about it (except follow the sun around the world but that needs deep pockets) so I've come to accept it and look forward to cosying up at home. The lyrics of The Byrds song springs to mind at times like this:

"To everything - turn, turn, turn
There is a season - turn, turn, turn
And a time for every purpose under heaven"


Treasure every day, is what I say!

No comments: