Saturday 4 September 2010

Friday 3 September

The lovely weather continued on Friday and the forecast for the weekend is good as well, so we may be able to sit out in the garden!

Mum was fascinated about my findings on the family tree - she's looking forward to going down to Kent and finding out even more and hopefully what I've found will jog Nan's memory as well. I added some more family to the tree, including Keith's side which has made it rather large! Keith's brother has also made a family tree and has managed to go a long way back. We have a copy of it at home so I may spend a few hours trying to find it - I know it's about somewhere!

Sue came around for a glass of wine and a chat but our gossip was interrupted by Mikey being sick, poor thing. He kept saying he felt unwell, but as he's cried wolf before I normally humour him until something happens, which it did...all over the cream living room carpet! We kept him wrapped up on the sofa all night and then he slept on a put up bed in our room as he was backwards and forwards to the loo several times in the night. I suspect it's a bug picked up from someone at school who had been ill but was let back to school earlier than they should have been. But I can hardly blame a parent if that's the case, after the children have been off for five and a half weeks!

No comments: