Thursday 13 May 2010

A spot of shopping

I'm not keen on Milton Keynes on a Saturday but late night shopping on a Thursday is much more acceptable! Three generations (Nan, mum and daughter) drove off after work and did a spot of quick shopping, and it was lovely and quiet. I desperately needed some new bras so I made a bee-line for M&S and was astounded by the amount of choice! Even Sophie, who just wanted a plain bra, couldn't believe what there was on offer! Push-up, balcony, underwired, support, teeshirt, minimiser, multi-way! It's enough to make your head spin and I do wonder sometimes if we have too much choice. I dread to think of the amount of capital that's tied up in M&S stock!

It's been a beautiful day today, but still on the chilly side. This week has flown by again. I can't believe it's Friday tomorrow again and the weekend will be upon us.

I went into a travel agent for the first time in years today to see about our planned holiday in Florida next year. I was worried that Virgin weren't showing any available flights for next April (Easter) and soon found out...they're fully booked already! We looked at villas with Thomson so I'll do a bit of research and then we'll book...if there's anything left!

No comments: