Sunday 16 May 2010

It wasn't me!

Ever since yesterday morning I've been dreaming of winning the Euromillions. I didn't check until a few minutes ago, when the happy dream was dashed! But never mind! Would I really want to win that amount of money? I love my house and especially my garden, so I wouldn't sell it. But I would move, so what would I do with this house? And would I really want people looking at me and seeing all that money rather than me? And what if I gave some people money, and not others? Hmmm! The second prize was about £200,000 and that would be perfect! Maybe next week!

Anyway...I've had a lovely weekend and most of it has been spent at home and in the garden. We went out with mum this afternoon and I bought a beautiful geranium, a new hanging basket and a lovely basket thing with a candle for the table in the gravel garden. It was a good job I didn't order the gorgeous outdoor table for eight, complete with gazebo, just in case the winner was me!!

Earlier today I went out with Sophie and took some photos. I've fallen badly behind with the photos and the blog so it was catch-up day today. I also managed to get one of Jake!


I have to say the countryside is looking at its most beautiful at the moment. Why can't it be Spring all year round? The fields are ablaze with yellow rapeseed and everything is blossoming and bursting into life.


We had roast turkey planned for dinner but we're still all stuffed from breakfast so we're having turkey baps! I might go on the Buddies diet! One meal a day is all you need!

No comments: