Sunday 30 May 2010

New babies!

Today Mum, Sophie and I went off to Kent to see Nan. We had lunch and did some shopping at Bluewater which is a huge retail outlet based in an old chalk quarry. It has every type of shop you can imagine and we really must try and get there for the whole day. Sophie dragged me into River Island but I did manage a quick peek in Waterstones.

I'm not really a huge fan of shopping although I do love buying things for the house and garden, the children and books. It's always too hot for me, too crowded and sometimes the choice can be bewildering!

We had a very good journey home and for once there wasn't a queue at the Dartford tunnel! Back home, with a stiff drink in my hand, we wandered around the garden and I noticed that we have two baby vines now and three baby tomato plants!

No comments: