Wednesday 5 May 2010

New phone!

The curse of Wednesday has struck again...I was at work a full hour before I actually got down to anything because I had a constant trail of staff popping in and out of the office and treating me as if I was a glorified agony aunt. It's my fault...I should have told them to b****r off! Keith arrived as I was flying around trying to get everything ready and he wisely stayed out of the way!

Later in the day we tried to get the lawnmower to work so Keith could cut the grass in our garden area, but of course it refused to work. We tried everything (and even added some petrol) but no...it went on strike. It was soooo frustrating!

But then machines have been playing up all day. My new Vodafone 360 phone arrived yesterday and it's giving me the runaround already.


My old phone was wonderful - easy to use, light, smallish and I had no problems until recently when it started to call random people at 3am in the morning...this thing has a load of "apps" and is able to group all my contacts together in one place! How wonderful!

No comments: