Sunday 16 May 2010

Breakfast Buddies

Another late start, this time for Keith as well! It's lovely to have a lie-in but it does eat into the day. We went out for breakfast this morning to Buddies which is an American diner and the food is very good. It was a great chance to talk about our trip to Florida next April which we booked yesterday. I'm really hoping Keith will enjoy himself as he's never been to the US before and he may find it a bit overwhelming! I think it's about time he experienced the country, though, and I defy him not to enjoy himself in Florida. Let's hope it will connect him to his inner child, as it did with me last year!

Today the weather has been a little cloudier but no rain as yet. This afternoon we have plans to go out with mum to the garden centre ("Not again!" as Sophie said!) but I won't be eating cake. Not after the breakfast I had, anyway!

No comments: