Thursday 28 January 2010

Wind down...

I'm taking tomorrow as holiday so I'm in a relaxed and chilled out mood! Keith has to go to hospital tomorrow for an assessment before he goes in on the 17 February for his angioplasty, so I decided to take tomorrow off and go with him. It shouldn't take long and then we can have the rest of the day off.

I can't believe how quickly this week has gone! Bruce and Hermione came in yesterday with their grandchildren and he told me the website would be up and running soon. I used to work with Bruce at Duncan Murray wines in Market Harborough and Bruce has now branched out on his own to start his own wine website and shop. I wish him well...he's a lovely man who I got on really well with and I've never known anyone so passionate about wine. He would literally grab people off the street and drag them into the shop so he deserves to do really well. He gave me a bottle of Portugese wine at Christmas and I haven't drunk it yet as I have a feeling it's a bit special. Maybe I'll drink it over the weekend and then I can tell him what I think of it the next time I see him.

Here's a photo of our depleted wine rack, although I know there's one bottle that has survived from last summer...


No comments: