Monday 4 January 2010

Snow?


It's been another very cold day today with the temperature down to -5 on the way to work this morning. There is a threat of snow and although I know it causes havoc and is bad for business, part of me is getting very excited that we may be in for more of the white stuff. I remember back in February 09 when we had a lot of snow I didn't really enjoy it, but this time, if we do get a lot, I'm going to try and forget about the problems it causes at work and try and have fun. I think everywhere looks so beautiful under a coat of white and it's not as if it lasts a long time...

We did more de-Christmastizing (Bella's word!) at work but my dreadful cold made me feel a bit breathless as I'm so stuffed up! I really should be in bed with a hot toddy, a hot water bottle and a good film!

No comments: