Sunday 10 January 2010

Quiet Day Part 2

Well, I was very sensible with the wine last night so didn't have a hangover this morning, although I did have a lie-in. We all had a very quiet morning. The weather has turned grey and boring, certainly a difference to the beautiful blue skies of yesterday.

I finished watching On Golden Pond which I enjoyed although it was a little sad. Fantastic acting from Katharine Hepburn and Henry Fonda. No wonder it won so many Oscars.

The afternoon was a little more fraught. We went to an Antique Fair at Wicksteed Park and unfortunately Soph and I had a huge argument over money. Less said, the better. This was followed up by a relaxing drink at mum's where I had a lovely cuddle with Jake. He might be a good bet for photo of the day later on.

I snapped this as we were leaving for Kettering and have played around with it a bit. More snow is forecast tonight and today has been very grey and wintry, but no sunshine, I'm afraid.



I would like to get this printed onto canvas - it would look great in the conservatory.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely to read your blog Janie.I discovered it not so long ago so still reading through your posts.

I myself live not far from Kettering and I do agree your tree photo would look good on canvas...

Janie said...

Thank you very much for your comment!