Wednesday 13 January 2010

Hassle...

Today hasn't been the easiest of days, although compared to the people of Haiti, I have nothing to complain about.

The snow which fell this morning didn't have any effect at all. Are we all getting used to it now? And just when temperatures are due to rise again this weekend! I think even I'm getting a bit fed up with it now, though. It's all the slush and wet that comes with snow, but this afternoon as I look out of the window and see the snow coverered trees and fields, I have to admit it is beautiful and I will always be a fan of this kind of weather.

So, today I had a bit of hassle at work (and online!) and it's lovely to be back home and relaxing. I think it's best not to go into details and then I won't remember what it was about! So many of these niggles are forgotten after a few weeks anyway.

I found it hard taking photos again today. I left my camera at home which didn't help, but managed to take a photo of a snow covered leaf. I like the delicate shapes of the snowflakes.




I have an idea brewing in my head for a new story inspired by a favourite song at the moment. I really need to get back into writing as I haven't written anything for months and it always feels so good to create something out of nothing.

No comments: