Saturday 16 January 2010

Relaxing...


Another cold and dreary day, perfect for staying in, keeping warm and doing not very much!

We did venture out for half an hour to feed the horses in the next field. We only had one come over who was obviously the boss as he kept the others away and ate all our carrots! Sophie shrieked a bit when she fed him as he was very greedy, but it was lovely to get out for just a few minutes and get some fresh air. It was bitingly cold though, so no idea what happened to the milder temperatures we were supposed to have today.

I'm so looking forward to going out tonight. We're going to call into the pub for a drink first and I'm getting a taste for going out on Saturday nights now...I think we'll make it a habit!

Tomorrow is definitely on for London and we'll take in the Science Musuem which should be interesting for the children. I don't think they will take kindly to going to the V&A which is our usual haunt.

I have made some headway with a new story - it's called "Meet Me Halfway" and is a romantic entry for the Literotica Valentine's Day contest. The story's inspired by The Blackeyed Peas' song of the same name and I'm hoping it will do well and attract some new readers.

Now I just need to go and finish it!

No comments: