Friday 29 January 2010

Sunset and Moon

 Driving back from picking Soph up from school, I had a feeling we were going to have a lovely sunset. So, at about 4.15pm we went off to our favourite viewing point and took some snaps. Soph took a few as well and really enjoyed it - she did mention that she'd like to take photography at A level so let's hope!

Anyway...here are the results:





 

It's been a great day today - very relaxing and a nice break from work. We were finished at the hospital at 10.30 and then went shopping which was funny as Keith is not used to having me with him and I wanted to look at everything and try new things! I think it will be the last time for a while I get to go with him!

We had a quick drink at the pub which takes on the air of a club at lunchtimes with all the regulars popping in and having a few beers. As always, a lovely atmosphere and I do love it in there.

Sue is coming over for a drink at 6pm - I must go and tidy the kitchen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning pictures Jane
SWS

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos Jane!Have you thought about selling them? Cheryl

Janie said...

Thank you Cheryl! No, never thought of selling them...but I would like to print them off and have them in the house.