Tuesday 14 November 2023

The kitts watch TV!

Sophie was back at the gym this morning, so I was up at 6am with her and sorting out the cats. I warned her to be careful, and she said she was just going to walk on the treadmill, not run!

I was on the phone again at work but tried to do as many of the cash-ups as I could before 10am. At least I scanned all the paper cash-up sheets and saved all the information, so that should help Sheila when she returns on Thursday. As usual, Angela made a great deal of outbound calls, but there's really nothing I can say as she has nothing else to do. I had a load of orders to sort out, so helping Sara today was out of the question.

It was bliss to get in the car at 4pm and head home. The traffic is steadily getting worse every evening and the queue on the A43 was horrible. Some motorists leave it until the last minute to jump into the queue, which is annoying. I might choose a different route home in future!

The cats were being particularly skittish this evening and I have no idea why. I accidentally trapped Mooney's foot in the conservatory door when I closed it, so he ran off upstairs, which wasn't a brilliant start to our evening! He eventually came down, sat with me on the sofa and then promptly hid again when Sophie arrived home! They have been with us for five weeks tomorrow, and as the weather is looking sunny and dry, we will let them out to explore the garden!

After a delicious dinner of roast chicken and roasted vegetables, we sat and watched Grand Designs and the cats were entranced by Kevin McCloud!


However, when Keith and I decided to watch Planet Earth III on BBC iPlayer, they were totally mesmerised by the birds, the fish and the animals! Monty never used to watch television, so this is new for us, and it was great to see them so interested in what was going on!

Mooney watching an enormous snake!


No comments: