Monday 6 November 2023

Irate calls!

I felt for my daughter returning to work today as she had a case of the holiday blues! She also has a cold and the beginnings of a tooth infection, so she wasn't very happy!

A normal Monday started to get more interesting when we started receiving calls from a man who'd completed some work at one of our centres and was demanding payment. Kathy and Jo spoke to him throughout the afternoon (I was off the phones), and he started to get aerated towards the end of the shift as we refused to put him through to our managing director. We all expected to have to deal with more of the same tomorrow! I normally help out first thing when the phone lines open so I just knew I'd get a call from him!

It was lovely to get home and relax. Keith had taken in two parcels for our "new" neighbours and I wondered how long it would take them to collect them this time? They were from M&S and were bulky and heavy so I hoped it would be soon!

Before dinner tonight we sat in the kitchen and chatted, hearing more about Sophie's holiday and enjoying a drink. Heaven!

No comments: