Friday 24 November 2023

I'm on holiday!

Today was my last day at work before a week of annual leave and I wanted to get as much done as I could. The Christmas playscheme bookings went live today, and I had some films to put on, right into January, so that was good news and kept me busy! I dealt with all the customer service emails, and as many orders as I could, and wrote up some notes for Sara for when she returns on Monday.

Tonight was a Special Wine Night with a bottle of Aldi Champagne (Keith bought another bottle yesterday) and some delicious nibbles. We watched a great Netflix documentary about the court battle between Coleen Rooney and Rebekah Vardy. When it was actually taking place I hadn't shown much interest, but the documentary was interesting and showed just how damaging social media can be.

We had a disappointing evening meal of chicken Kyiv, crispy potatoes... and beans! I can say with all truthfulness, that it was not our best meal ever! However, it was a great feeling to know that Sophie and I were going to London tomorrow to see the Monet Immersive and that I was on holiday all next week when I hope to achieve some long outstanding jobs!

No comments: