Friday 3 November 2023

Missing my wine buddy...

My shift at work passed very quickly today and I was kept busy with emails and the moan report. At 4pm I sped home and relaxed,  but I missed my Friday Wine Night buddy! She is home tomorrow, though!

Keith went to the pub and I settled down to watch The Fabelmans film on television, but it really didn't hold my attention. I was glad when Sophie Face-timed me, and I chatted to her while I prepared tonight's meal (thankfully easy!). She had had a brilliant time and had loved the city of Istanbul, saying how friendly everyone was. I was mightily relieved!

Keith came home and after dinner, we watched a film starring Liam Neeson called Retribution. It was set in Berlin (what could be better? Berlin and Liam Neeson... mmm!) but we didn't get to see much of the city, just glimpses in the background, and certainly not as much as one of my favourite films, Unknown. However, it was enjoyable and made a great ending to a busy week!

No comments: