Wednesday 12 April 2023

Tackling jobs

The weather has been wet and windy today, so perfect for staying in and getting on with jobs! I gave the fridge a deep clean and chucked out some jars that had been lurking in there for longer than they should have been! I also put together a bag of basics to take with us, such as washing powder, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, cloths, tea towels and teabags! If we're lucky, the houses will have all we need, but I do like to be prepared!

Keith and I did the shopping list early as we knew exactly what we had and what we needed, so that was one chore out of the way! It was lovely to pootle about and not have to be anywhere. It was a very relaxing day!

Outside it was wild and woolly so no chance whatsoever of going into the garden. I had a long soak in the bath in the afternoon and we put the heating on as it was so chilly. Brrr! Next week is going to be better and we're hoping for warmer temperatures and sunshine in France!

No comments: