Tuesday 18 April 2023

Nearly time!

Work was fine today, but it became a little more frenetic towards 4pm when Sheila wanted me to input a new NPLQ (Lifeguard) course onto the system as it was due to take place at the weekend! With a pile of cinema invoices needing to be processed, my shift went by very quickly!

As soon as I arrived home, I put fresh bedding on our bed and started packing. Keith looked a bit weary as he had been washing and ironing all day, bless him! We finished packing and he got ready to go and watch Sileby play, as he wanted to find out what happened to the footballer who had broken his leg last week. I personally thought he was mad, as we all have to be up at 2am tomorrow, but he was insistent that he wanted to go.

Sophie and I had dinner and after we'd eaten we packed the car so it was all ready to go tomorrow. Both of us were tired so we decided to catch up with Masterchef when we get home next week. We went to bed before Keith arrived home at 10pm, but we were still awake. They had won, he said, and the footballer hadn't had to wait for six hours for an ambulance, so that was a bonus!

No comments: