Monday 3 April 2023

Easter madness!

The Easter school holidays started today and at 10am, when the phone lines opened, we had a rush of calls from parents trying to book their little darlings onto our swim crash courses. At one point, we had 22 calls waiting so Sara and Sheila had to help out as the three of us (Kathy and Jo were also working) couldn't cope. For around an hour it was manic and then it quietened down a little bit! Phew!

The rest of the day wasn't bad, and I managed to complete a fair bit of the moan report. Time is not on my side at the moment, as I have just two weeks and two days remaining at work before we go away! I also managed to do my monthly reports so that was a bonus!

At 4pm I sped home and did some housework before Sophie arrived home. When she came through the door, she asked if I'd made her birthday cake yet... I'd forgotten all about it! Bad Mum! She forgave me and cooked a delicious beef stroganoff for dinner while Keith and I sat in the kitchen with her and chatted. Tomorrow is my last day on the phone (I hope) until next Monday. Yippee!

No comments: