Thursday 27 April 2023

Back to reality!

I was up at 6am this morning and left for work at 7.30am. I had asked Keith to give me a lift as I knew that there was work going on in one of our car parks and I wasn't sure if there'd be spaces. He was astounded at how busy the roads were - I have this every morning!

I spent today putting on a new tranche of films until the middle of June and updating the spreadsheets so at least I wasn't taking calls! It seems to have quietened down considerably now, which is a relief!

At 2pm I was forced to go over to the Weston Favell Centre to return a top I'd ordered, and once that was out of the way, Keith and I drove home. The weather has been grim today, with dark grey skies and rain, and as the day wore on it became worse with heavier rain and strong winds. Nice!

The holiday blues haven't hit me yet, but I have a feeling they will soon!


No comments: