Tuesday 12 May 2020

Something different!

Day 50

After getting the newspaper first thing, we didn't move from the house at all today. I knuckled down and cleaned upstairs and downstairs and even moved my bed to hoover behind it! It really needed doing!

It's been a day of sunshine and showers but has remained dry and quite chilly. The warm weather of last week is a distant memory. It was very relaxing to pootle about doing jobs and great not to have to go out at all. In the late afternoon I started transferring my blog from 2013 onto a word document. Unfortunately, there will be no more books as the website I used for 2010 and 2011 has imposed very complicated rules for publishing and I've given up. I might print off the word document and get it bound by one of the office supplies stores we have in Northampton. At least the years are saved!

After Sophie finished work we both went and coloured our hair. I used my usual shade but Sophie was going for something different - she wanted to be blonde at the front and then have streaks of the same colour running through her hair. I helped but the result was that she went a bit ginger! Apparently, she learnt from a friend, that you have to then do it again, which we will try and do at the weekend! She did like the effect though, which was good news!

No comments: