Sunday 12 February 2017

Monty and the nappy saga, part 2...

Yet another day has dawned miserable, grey and wet with the temperature hovering around 1c. Today has been windy as well, though, and the promised snow never arrived.

After a lazy start Sophie and I went down to Riverside to buy some pull-up pants for Monty. We don't know what else we can do to alleviate the problem and I was hoping that Pets At Home would stock something suitable. We headed to Costa first and had a welcome cup of coffee and a sandwich. The cafe was heaving with people and the retail park itself was busy. I should think that soft play centres and indoor leisure parks are having a field day at the moment!

The range of products at Pets At Home was remarkable - I've never seen so much stuff for animals in my life and I did eye up some of the dog paraphernalia with new interest! If the franchise takes off and I get to walk dogs regularly there will be no end of stuff I will need, poopy bags in particular!

The store did have some doggy diapers in stock ( the same ones we bought from Amazon last time) but we were after pull-up pants as the nappies wouldn't stay on. After having a look at lots of things (and marvelling at the prices!) we went to Boots and I bought a pack of baby swim nappies!

Back home we attempted to put them on the cat but again, with no success. The only other thing we can think of is to get some cat pants and see if they work!

No comments: