Sunday 26 February 2017

Just moochin' about...

After a busy couple of days it was lovely today to have nothing planned. I made scrambled eggs for breakfast and then we just mooched about the house as it was too cold and horrible to venture out into the garden or wash the cars as I was hoping to do.

Mike wanted to go into town at 2pm so Sophie and I took him and some of the driving we witnessed this afternoon made us speechless with shock. The roads were a lot busier than I thought they would be and I thought fondly back to when I was about Sophie's age and Sunday was the quietest day of the week! Not any more!

It seemed like no sooner had we arrived back than Mike was calling me to pick him up so off we went again! The weather was now quite cold and windy and apparently we have another storm approaching the UK - this one's name is Ewan!

No comments: