Friday 17 February 2017

All clean!

As much as I didn't want to, I had to knuckle down and do some housework today. I changed our bedding and cleaned the house, feeling much better in the process! I really can't wait for Spring to arrive when I can throw open all the windows and get some fresh air into the house. I also love being able to dry our washing outside and that lovely smell you get when clothes are dried in the sunshine.

Next week we are due to get some warmer temperatures, so fingers crossed. Although I do like snow and frosty mornings, there's nothing like the first few days of Spring to make you feel better!

I picked Sophie up at 5pm and she was very glad it was Friday and wine-time! She's had quite a long week at uni and it was bliss to get home and sip a glass of wine while watching the First Dates Valentine special.

We cheated and had Tesco Indian dishes for dinner. I felt a bit guilty but we don't have them very often and I have to say they were delicious!


No comments: