Wednesday 15 June 2016

More health worries...

I made an appointment for Keith to see the doctor this morning as he has a swelling near his operation wound that looks a bit suspect. He doesn't seem to have an infection, but it doesn't look right to me and we wanted to get it checked out.

We went over to the Guilsborough surgery and he went in on his own while I waited. When he came out he said he needed to have another blood test on Friday and to give in some samples to be on the safe side. I wasn't really expecting that so it's just more things to worry about!

We went home and I managed to do some more work on my assignment before it was time to take Mike to school for another afternoon exam. After we dropped him off we headed to Tesco at Kettering to buy dinner for the evening and to look at Father's Day cards and presents. I have no idea what to buy my Dad this year!

The weather today has been a mixture of sun and showers again and it feels quite humid. Needless to say it's ideal growing weather and our once neat lawn is looking a bit overgrown again!

In the evening we found an hour to go to the pub and we sat in the window with Sophie and had a good chat before heading home for dinner. We are both now worried that Keith's swelling is a hernia which means he would have to have another operation and a stay in hospital. I'm keeping my fingers (and toes!) crossed that it's not!





No comments: