Monday 2 November 2015

The Fog!

Last night the clear blue skies gave way to swirling mist - just before I went to bed I stood at Sophie's window and we saw the fog coming down and winding its way around the lamp post over the road. It looked very eery!

Our area has a weather warning out for dense fog but it wasn't that bad when I took the kids to school and uni this morning. We had to wait in today for the washing machine repair man who came early but had a hard job of fixing our washer. However, by lunchtime it was done and we were able to get some washing done! Yippeee!

I went to see Mum and Dad and helped them download Microsoft Office onto their computer. I also sorted out my car insurance and did lots of other little boring jobs that needed to be done.

The fog never lifted all day, unfortunately, so it's been a bit grey and dreary!

No comments: