Wednesday 18 November 2015

Out and about!

This morning Sophie and I went off to Jones's and Homesense to get a few bits we needed. As Keith has been up coughing in the night, he's woken me as well so I felt a bit weary this morning. My enthusiasm for my CDWM evening is wearing a bit thin, if I'm honest!

I bought candles, lovely little battery-powered lanterns and November's heart in Jones's which was busy with people shopping for Christmas. In Homesense Sophie bought a beautiful box to keep her treasured mementoes and a journal for our trip to Berlin (I think I forgot to mention that on Sunday, completely out of the blue, we booked to go to Berlin for three nights in December!).

I also bought some small, very elegant, glasses for the sherry on Friday evening and did my best to resist buying any Christmas decorations. They have some beautiful things in there at the moment!

Back home Sophie sat in the conservatory and worked all afternoon while I typed up my menu and kept her company!


No comments: