Monday 1 June 2015

2000 posts!

This is my 2000th blog post and it seems fitting to start June with this milestone entry!

It was back to normal today as the children have returned to school and we were closed as usual. I picked Sophie up from home at midday and she came to the bank and Tesco with me. In the afternoon we went in search of a new CD player for work as the old one we have has finally stopped working. Dad had bought one at Curry's but the connections were different so we'll have to have a re-think!

In the evening Sophie went out with her friends for cocktails followed by a meal at Sophia's. The weather has turned increasingly worse today with heavy rain and high winds. The Met Office issued a warning of wind for our area and when we went back to collect Sophie at 11pm there were leaves and twigs all over the road! I was glad Keith was with me!

No comments: