Sunday 28 June 2015

It's curtains!

My ankle felt a little better today so I managed to get out and about! We took Sophie in to work again and tried to persuade Mikey to go with her as the weather was rainy and grey and I knew we would be busier than yesterday. He refused so I resolved to take him off the payroll when I go back into work next week!

In the afternoon I went to BHS with Mum and found some beautiful curtains in the sale, that would be perfect for the living room. They had shades of grey, cream and champagne so now I can look at paint to match the colours. We had a cup of tea in the store then mooched over to Homesense where we had a good look around, but thankfully I wasn't tempted by anything else!

On the way home I picked up Sophie from work and she told me she didn't like the curtains at all. That's hardly surprising as everything we do at the moment is wrong! When we got home and I put them against the sofa they looked lovely so I'm not going to take them back!

The weather improved in the afternoon and the sun came out so we sat in the garden for a little while with a glass of white wine. Bliss!


No comments: