Monday 22 June 2015

Bunking off...

None of us really felt like doing lots of cleaning today at work - all this hanging around and waiting for a completion date is really taking its toll on us now. It's so frustrating not knowing what's happening and having our futures decided by someone else. Dad called the Landlord's agents direct this afternoon to try and get some resolution on a problem we're having with the rent so hopefully with that sorted out things can start to move forward.

We all left work at 2.30pm and I went home to do very little, I have to confess. I didn't sleep well last night and Keith was tired as well, so we just relaxed before I made dinner in the evening. Keith complained of feeling a bit dizzy so he sat on a chair in the kitchen while I prepared Macaroni cheese.

After dinner we caught up with the latest episode of Humans and then watched the stunning documentary on Japan that ended tonight. I would love to visit the country!

No comments: