Thursday 18 June 2015

Soaking up the sun

At lunchtime I went home to pick up Keith as he was meeting his two ex-work mates at a pub in Northampton. Sophie also came with us and once I'd dropped him off we went to Riverside and had lunch in Costa Coffee within the Next store. My daughter treated me, which was lovely!

We went home a bit early as it was such a beautiful day and sat in the garden with the cats for a while. I thought I had plenty of time to do some jobs but all too soon it was time to drive back into Northampton to collect Keith. We found him sitting with his friends by the river and I could easily have sat there for a couple of hours soaking up the sunshine and enjoying a drink but my husband was keen to leave.

As soon as we got home he disappeared upstairs to "watch the golf" but within minutes he was snoozing and he never came back downstairs!

No comments: